Wednesday 14 January 2015

The Urban Cafe - Rusty Bean & Batter

Yesterday, we decided to try this new Café in town, called Rusty Bean & Batter.  We had no idea what they served but we wanted to have it a try. So, whats the verdict? First, let me show you the pictures of the place that I took, then I'l tell you the verdict ya...here...
This is the place...Rusty Bean & Batter

Located at ST3, Kuching, this café is built on the overhead bridge that connecting ST3 & The Spring shopping complex..two words to describe ~ 'unique & creative'.  Here are the photos of the interior...

 
Parts of the furnitures are made from metal/iron pipes




This is insanely creative...the couch cover is made from a patchwork of jeans.  As a designer myself, I find this is impressive.
 

 



The walk way that connecting ST3 and The Spring

Now, lets go to the food part..the best part lah.. :)


 "Rusty Fairy"

This drink is called Rusty Fairy.  So, what is it actually? Well, it is just coffee + milk + cotton candy (to substitute the sugar).  So, dip the cotton candy in the hot milk and add coffee..and you will get -> coffee! yeah...just coffee, but served in a creative & fun way.





Now, this one is Pancake Deluxe = layers of pancakes + caramelized bananas + fresh cream


I forgot the name of this sandwich..heeehhh... but it stated it "Raphael"...something..something
 
 
 
 
And this one is... "Hi Tension"...ok ok I know im a bit stressed out & tensed, that's why I need this drink..
Hi Tension =  avocado juice

So, my verdict?? Love it...I simply love this place.  The food is alright, perfect for someone who is looking for a light lunch or tea.  What I love the most is the concept..very urban, relaxing, not so perfect deco..but imperfection is what makes it unique.  Am I going to return to this place? Of course laaaa...definitely.  And Im promoting this place too because it deserved to be promoted.  I want more places like this to exist in Kuching and I hope they will keep a good service & improve themselves continuously.  
 
The satisfied customer ::
 

Sharing is Caring...this is the contact details of Rusty Bean & Batter:
Email : rustybeanandbatter@gmail.com
Tel : 01963338866


1 comment:

  1. will definitely try this new cafe when come back to my hometown :D

    ReplyDelete