Monday 12 January 2015

The Yellow Weekender ~ Chic Weekend Style

I love colors and I'm very fortunate to live in Malaysia where everyday is summer..there is no restrictions on what color to wear for different season. So, this weekend, 11 January 2015, I chose to wear something easy going but still looking chic & catchy.


A loose mustard color blouse + ankle length ripped jeans + mustard color Longchamp weekend handbag.

A simple look like this is good enough especially during a wet rainy weekend. I was actually pairing the handbag with a yellow heels but decided to change it to flats when the rain started to fall... i love my Tropical Island of Borneo :)

My earlier look....when the sun was shinning bright 😀

Well...not much effort to appear 'astonishing' on wet Sunday isn't it? See you next weekend.. xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment