Sunday 30 December 2012

The New Anna Sue's design ~ Alive with Passion




Haiiiiiiii again...

It 31st December 2012 today...new year resolution?? Do i have one? yeaaa...one of my resolutions will be to enhance my brand Anna Sue Jewelry..make new designs and share it with those who love it.  Strategies have to be made..hmmm...what will that be..that's my secret lah...

I made my come back in handmade necklaces hobby just a couple of month ago...of course, something triggered me...the same thing that stop me before..and i come back with new design..and commercialized my necklaces..here, some of them...

"Sweet Surrender"... the first piece of my come back

"The Twilight of Bali"
 
"The Essence of Dove"

 





" a datin in ME"....that's what i called it..mual?? hahaha 
  


okey..enough for now...if you want to see more of my work, do drop by my Facebook page at :

http://www.facebook.com/AnnaSueJewellery



6 comments:

  1. Found your blog excessively interesting indeed. I really enjoyed studying it.is bubblegum casting legitimate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your articles don’t beat about the bushes these are actually exact t to the purpose. bubblegum casting reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love really this blog site because it provides me the big deal of superb information. SEO Services

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love really this blog site because it provides me the big deal of superb information. SEO Services

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s amazing in support of me to truly have a blog site, which will be valuable meant for my knowledge. Thanks admin. criminal lawyer ny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Theyre lovely!! Esp the 'datin in me' part. <3

    ReplyDelete