Sunday 30 December 2012

Anna Sue ~ Alive with Passions




Hellloooooo

Ya ya..been a while..i just cant explain why i rarely visit my blog..busy? ya..like forever..

Hokeyy..i just want to share with you my hobby..well, im in love with fashion for whole my life..and doing something that relates to it makes me alive..i love accessorizing and i make my own accessories because i just love it.  My taste in accessories is, i love chunky and statement accessories.  Anything that is huge and stands out is ME..a year ago, i show cased my handmade necklaces in my facebook and this is what i wrote:

"I have become a bit of a monster when comes to accessorizing. I always love a standout jewelry that is versatile, lavish, sparkle and make me look different-noticed fashionista. Here..I showcase to you my one-of-a-kind design - The Opulent Statement Necklaces by Anna Sue. Fantastic statement pieces with a rich array of chunky & small beads, clear & colored stones and other elements which stuck together in a fabulous fun necklace. The collection is perfect as evening wear or for women who want sparkling style throughout the day..these pieces is made available at KHATERA House of Coutures and lovingly it is designed & handmade by Anna Sue"....haha..i actually malas nak reka kata-kata so i copy & paste lah..



Here are the first few necklaces i made about a year ago before...



 
 

 




 


so...those are the few pieces i made...before i called it 'retire'...why?? there is an incident that hurt me...however...jeng jeng....im back...see me in my next post 

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog excessively interesting indeed. I really enjoyed studying it.is bubblegum casting legitimate

    ReplyDelete