Saturday 4 February 2012

Blessed with beautiful shape

I received lots of compliment regarding my body..how do i keep my body in shape...i have two kids..a 16 years old and an 11 years old...since people complimented me a lot, i do feel proud..a little lah..i mean, who's not?

I have never been on a diet...i dont know..whether its my metabolism or my self-consciousness that drive me to 'ikat perut'...i really dont have a clue how i end up with this shape..BUT..what i can say is, it probably because of my diet routine..the food i take & how i take them..let me share with you...

1.  i never stop myself from eating..i eat anything, anytime that i want..but I EAT MODERATELY..its not necessary to wallop the whole bowl of laksa..or melicinkan sepinggan nasi goreng or nasi lemak...if i have the desire to eat it, i eat and stop before i feel really full..Maggi Mee for example..if i teringin nak makan maggi mee..instead of eating the whole packet, i take only half packet..

2.  I dont munch...keropok2...chips...titbit..huh uhhh...not really..i do take but seldom and if i take them, i take just a little..

3.  i dont like sweet things..sweet drinks, cakes, cookies..i just dont like

4.  No lemak2..nasi lemak..nasi goreng..masak lemak..curry...i only take them once in a while

Believe me or not..that is how my diet is like..i think it helps me to keep in shape..the problem i see with Malaysian women is, we like to munch in between meals and we eat as if there is no tomorrow....

Of course i have to blame our food..fatty..oily..sweet...thank god i dont like them..


So, friends..there s no special tips..its just how i 'behave' with food..i guess i love my cloths more than my food..hahaha

2 comments:

  1. u r my idol.
    kamek gemok, sik pande kurussss.
    will follow ur tips on how to behave with food ya....

    :)
    great POST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai mbok..aie..kitak la berembok dgn kmk..hahaha..tq sweetie..m your idol? goodness..u praised me so high..i hope u can gain something from my tips..nothing much really, just something that i think wise to share..knowing that we the emboks and our gene..hmm..u know our size are mostly XL and above..we got to jaga..dont u think?

    ReplyDelete