Friday 5 August 2016

ANNA SUE fabric necklace - "BIBBATIK"

I've always been a huge fan of statement jewelry. The bigger, the better!
 
This year, im experimenting with fabric. Designing necklaces out of left over fabric especially from my hand printed silk fabric. The result is awesome. I think they have a cool ethnic look to them. I guessed this is the way to preserve our Malaysian fabric art and at the same time fully utilize materials that I used in my design. Next project will see more type of fabric used in my design especially our own Sarawak fabric with etnic design and concept.

Here, this is the result....my gorgeous bibbatik..warlllaaaaaaa
Bibbatik with wrap & tie beads and black pearls

 

Twirl Bibbatik with baroque pearls


Wrap & tie beads with Iban's beads


 

No comments:

Post a Comment